• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make border walkable.

Exoltes

Novia OTserv Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on a 8.54 Open Tibia Server using The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit).

I'm trying to make certain borders (Item ID: 6675 & 6676) walkable to people can walk/jump over certain small ice bordered areas.

I have allready added walkable water beneith it and removed blocking within the item.otb file from both item id 6675 & 6676.

Still the borders refuse to let me walk on them.
Even when I create the borders on snow orso so it seems to be unrelated to the tile below the borders.

9adde912_o.png

b233e90c_o.png

54724ce3_o.png

Anyone has an idea that might solve this problem? It is quite crucial to my entire cave.

Thanks in advance.

The weirdest thing just happend.
It doesn't blok monsters from walking over it just players :eek:
29y5cb5.png

Now I completely have no clue what could be going on :eek:

Just checked my movement scripts but there is nothing in there for these 2 ids :(
Hoped I had some random script there which prevented players from crossing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello bro hey how to do this im having a similiar trouble im using 7.4 sprite son 7.72 so.. some grass ater ground must be walkable but wh i try to walk over them the screems like jumps can you help me? pls
I NEED TO MAKE CHAR WALK OVER GRASS ID :4633 AND ID: 4644 (GRASS) and some other but with these i will learn (map 7.6) server7.72

regards
Exoltes was last seen:
Nov 12, 2015

Back