• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Make disable rep for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
And lets give 0.4 out free, and ya know what, lets give out blue names free too. Oh and every other donator feature please.

/no J. Hancock here!

not signed, rep bars show how much you have contributed to the community. I like it ;D would suck if everybody could remove it :S make it harder to trust people etc.

I HATE DONATIONS!!! -.-

Your not suppose to say that :s

lol read your comment! ;D

Dev on TFS|VAPus|ModernAAC|Thunderion Donate to Me :peace:

disabling it is fine, but removing it is not good cuz thats why ppl help each other ./

If rep is the reason you're helping people, you're doing it wrong in the first place, lol.
Personally I help people because I like helping them.

I want rep removed! seriously.. everyone is begging for rep..

signature with "Rep me and leave name and I rep back!

just a bunch of bitches that thik rep is some sort of power in otland.. not in my eyes.. only faked powers...

50% of my rep comes from random repers that beg me for rep.

Disable Rep System!

It is not being disabled, it shows whether you members have contributed to the community or not, by for example helping people or releasing something. Donators have already contributed money to support the forum, that is why they have the option to disable their reputation. You can choose to do so too.

Most people like the reputation system, it's a way to motivate them to share scripts and support others. The number of people who dislike it is probably less than 1% of the active members, and they would be the members who already have everything they want and couldn't care less about the newbies.

If rep is the reason you're helping people, you're doing it wrong in the first place, lol.
Personally I help people because I like helping them.
im not saying i help ppl cuz of rep ./

It is not being disabled, it shows whether you members have contributed to the community or not, by for example helping people or releasing something. Donators have already contributed money to support the forum, that is why they have the option to disable their reputation. You can choose to do so too.

Yes, but please understand me rep is some thing you gain for help and it back to your personality so why only donators can remove it?

It should be able for free too.

Yes, but please understand me rep is some thing you gain for help and it back to your personality so why only donators can remove it?

I have already answered your question in the text you quoted:
"Donators have already contributed money to support the forum, that is why they have the option to disable their reputation."

If you don't like how it works right now, wait until we update to vBulletin 4. There will be changes to the reputation system then.

I have already answered your question in the text you quoted:
"Donators have already contributed money to support the forum, that is why they have the option to disable their reputation."

If you don't like how it works right now, wait until we update to vBulletin 4. There will be changes to the reputation system then.

And when the update will be? :eek:

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Just check your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back