• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Make disable rep for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT signed.

I'd like to delete my Rep. Would be a cool feature.
But it's understandable that it's only for donators.

So, not signed. Sorry. :ninja:

SIGNED,, now do it or i will blow otland up! (joke)

NOT signed

More and more features are coming for donators, honestly, it's time to stop calling it donations since most of the people who buys donations buys it to get TFS 0.4 or features like this.

More and more features are coming for donators, honestly, it's time to stop calling it donations since most of the people who buys donations buys it to get TFS 0.4 or features like this.

But the money goes for improvements to OTland. Not in Talaturens pocket. :)

Rep should be removed IMO.
It doens't add anything to this forum.

On some forums, such as hack, feedback or software or any forums where information is spread, it does add something. You can see right away if someone is trust worthy or not.
Here it's just a 'status' thing. Which isn't correct at all. You can get a high amount of reputation just by spreading a lot.

No, they goes into tala's pocket. What he choose to use them for is upto him. Altho they're gonna move otland to chicago (and the only country I believe this site can be sued).

Anyway, noone likes the reputation system so, signed.

disabling it is fine, but removing it is not good cuz thats why ppl help each other ./

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back