• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make max lvl

giddy92

Reaction score
I have some question.
How make max (120) lvl?
Only way is taken in stages.xml

<stage minlevel="101" multiplier="0"/>
? :)

Code:
<stage minlevel="120" multiplier="0"/>
If they somehow get over level 120 using experience from quests or whatnot, you can always add a login function to check if anyone is above 120 and have their level reset to 120.

If they somehow get over level 120 using experience from quests or whatnot, you can always add a login function to check if anyone is above 120 and have their level reset to 120.

Sounds like a dirty workaround, I would rather check in every quest if the player should receive exp or not.
As a vise man said once, strive for perfection not just something that works! :)

Sounds like a dirty workaround, I would rather check in every quest if the player should receive exp or not.
As a vise man said once, strive for perfection not just something that works! :)
This is true. :p
I might suggest doing both methods, in case of human fallacy though. :D

Back