• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make more OTs for Linux/UNIX based systems!!

It is so fucking hard man! I dont wont to take all my time on to compile it. PLEASE!!!! POST POST POST!

Hahahaha, everyone is already running to your house with ready TFS on CD !!!

@About Linux and OTS:
I'm going to buy Intel Core i7-920 Quadcore processor, and I just want to know if TFS supports threads, so it will run on all cores, not only on one :)

yeah, TFS is threaded. I don't know how much, but we can always improve it if it doesn't work for you.

Maybe people dont know how to compile? Maybe people dont speak english fluent like the most of us..
You must take in your mind that there are people wich are poor and couldnt afford school (aint an insult, just a fact)
Well..
I think people should make compiling tutorials with pictures..

Maybe people dont know how to compile? Maybe people dont speak english fluent like the most of us..
You must take in your mind that there are people wich are poor and couldnt afford school (aint an insult, just a fact)
Well..
I think people should make compiling tutorials with pictures..

ROFLLMAO more easy than it is now compile an otserver under linux is impossible....

If Windows is so good for hosting, why does it require a DE which use alot of your CPU/RAM, on Linux it is optional to run a Desktop Environment. I might be wrong about this, but while I was using Windows I didn't hae any option to run it in a 'single-user mode'. Windows commandline sucks aswell compared to the commandline in Linux.

I've used both Linux and Windows, and the only good thing I can see with Windows is the great compatibility with hardware (I guess this is because alot of hardware is only being tested with Windows, and alot of companies only provide drivers for Windows), other than that it sucks.

Well, for server hosting, the windows web server 2008 would be the best (in windows hosting), but I'd still prefer Linux for hosting solutions. And yes, I agree with you on the other part.

Back