• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making a site!

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
Well, I want too make a website, But I don't know what for type and I would love if you guys suggest some, it could be anything! Someone you all like.. Maybe you guys like a site with game? Or maybe movies? Or maybe What I do daily, like a blogg..? I would love too know what you people like, so Please, start posting here and I'll see what kind of page is really interesting!

Thanks for reading!

What's portfolio?
and blog, what should I write about? my life?or what? :)

What's portfolio?
and blog, what should I write about? my life?or what? :)

A portfolio does often contains pictures of you or your works, it all depends on what you are doing. Let's say you create web layouts, then you have them gathered in your gallery... You can also introduce yourself and write some sentences about your work on your portfolio website.

If you're gonna make a blog you can write about yourself and what's going on in your life, almost like a diary...

A portfolio does often contains pictures of you or your works, it all depends on what you are doing. Let's say you create web layouts, then you have them gathered in your gallery... You can also introduce yourself and write some sentences about your work on your portfolio website.

If you're gonna make a blog you can write about yourself and what's going on in your life, almost like a diary...

That should be fun and I might do it BUT my life is almost the same everyday, school,train,sleep (over and over and over again) :D

Back