Making "FREE" GFX works

Stigma

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Dimensions: 600x150
Text: AZERIA (All caps)
BG Image: Whatever you can find that looks nice (Teal/Turqoise) with the diagonal lines at the top left (like what you did with tornadia)
Colors: Teal/Turquoise (whatever makes Azeria pop out from the BG)
Format: PNG

Nemphis

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I have no idea what do you mean with small thin line that was popular few years ago. But anyway.

I have no idea what you want.
I like what you did, but if you look at my own very bad 2 minute work signature thats something i meant. But slightly thinner

OP
Stanos

Stanos

Reaction score
Dimensions: 600x150
Text: AZERIA (All caps)
BG Image: Whatever you can find that looks nice (Teal/Turqoise) with the diagonal lines at the top left (like what you did with tornadia)
Colors: Teal/Turquoise (whatever makes Azeria pop out from the BG)
Format: PNG
Uch Teal is such a complicated color but i came with 3d idea because i couldnt see anything more but just 3d with this color. Btw diagonal line looks kinda trash if you want same like tornadia so i tried to improve it in couple choices

If its not what you want you could draw a sketch in paint because i cant come with better idea atm.

OP
Stanos

Stanos

Reaction score
I like what you did, but if you look at my own very bad 2 minute work signature thats something i meant. But slightly thinner
Sorry im not spriter i dont work with those type of resolutions 550x25 even sprites have more height

Stigma

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Uch Teal is such a complicated color but i came with 3d idea because i couldnt see anything more but just 3d with this color. Btw diagonal line looks kinda trash if you want same like tornadia so i tried to improve it in couple choices

If its not what you want you could draw a sketch in paint because i cant come with better idea atm.
i like the first one, could you use this font instead? Nova Font | dafont.com
i wasn't able to get it to work unless i used a space between each, but i think it still looks nice even with a space between the letters (maybe it'll work for you on PS, idk)
or you could try to find a font similar to that where you don't have to put a space between each letter
also curve it a tiny bit like you did in the 1st one

OP
Stanos

Stanos

Reaction score
i like the first one, could you use this font instead? Nova Font | dafont.com
i wasn't able to get it to work unless i used a space between each, but i think it still looks nice even with a space between the letters (maybe it'll work for you on PS, idk)
or you could try to find a font similar to that where you don't have to put a space between each letter
also curve it a tiny bit like you did in the 1st one
Like this?

Amiroslo

Guess who's back
Support Team
Reaction score
YouTube Channel art is the optimal banner image size of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
  • Type "Modisk" in the middle and at the bottom smaller "Pro Player", all text in the middle so it can show in Modisk banner
  • Gaming related bg, Fortnite Related preferably
  • PNG

EvilSkillz

Back
Reaction score
Same dimension as otland
In the middle ConquererOT
under it Come & Prove The Power !
Background something like conquering kingdoms or wars , etc
Png

OP
Stanos

Stanos

Reaction score
Feels bad guys i wont be able to make free shit for a while now because i smashed my screen so im using 29Hz monitor which has bad color contrast, so i cant make graphic works when my colors are terrible.

Mr Erimyth

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
it's a shame :( your jobs are good, and you're a guy who still does the free work, people could try to help you

OP
Stanos

Stanos

Reaction score
YouTube Channel art is the optimal banner image size of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
  • Type "Modisk" in the middle and at the bottom smaller "Pro Player", all text in the middle so it can show in Modisk banner
  • Gaming related bg, Fortnite Related preferably
  • PNG
Well because you guys are waiting really long i'll try to complete them
Modisk-banner.png
If its okay what you want: Modisk-banner.rar (https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/dIo7mhId/file.html)
Same dimension as otland
In the middle ConquererOT
under it Come & Prove The Power !
Background something like conquering kingdoms or wars , etc
Png
I will try to complete your request tomorrow.

it's a shame :( your jobs are good, and you're a guy who still does the free work, people could try to help you
Well life is life people dont really want to pay for it, but im okay with it for now because im not making something insane i dont think much making them, so they get not the best quality from me. But thanks for nice words :)

Mile Kitic

Banned User
Reaction score
HEY STANOS CAN U AMKE 1 FREE BANENR FOR ME PLS
YOUTUBE BANNER
BUDEX TV !
ITS GAMING CS GO <33333 I LOVE U

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Hi Buddy! Great dude! :)

I need an background (and if you want a logo!) for my custom client, if you could make that for me ur Awsome!

• 1000x800 (I think for background)
  • Zorenia Oldschool RPG
  • Tibia Background
  • Surprise me: Dark/Light. Client is Dark! so maybe something in between?
  • JPG

dantexd

Reaction score
Awesome jobs! Dunno if possible I`d like a background for tibia Naruto Style!
Cheers!