• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making of Amino Online

Jesper N

Reaction score
How may I put this among the other forum posts?

Hello people from all areas of Cellus, how are you doing?

I am doing well myself here in Sweden, which is my homeland. The sun is finally coming out from the gray area of clouds that usually surround us and the spring is on his way.

As much as I'd like to continue writing my blog here, the thought behind my idea is to see if someone would be interested in joining the game I am currentley working on that will revolutionize Tibia.

I am the person that will be in charge of the sound recordings, music, stories, quests, drawings, textures and tiles and also I will be the one in charge of the animations for the game. My college August, also known as the "The bitter old man" on Mediva will also be in charge of many of these areas.
At the moment it is me Jesper Nilsson and August Holmstdt and one of his friends from The United States Of America called Ryan ( I didn't catch his last name...) That will be working on the game. Ryan will be doing the programming.

Is it possible that you, yes you, you are sitting there in front of your computer, thinking that you have always been so interested in creating something for a game and especially one of the games you love the most?
The game is running on the 7.4 version of Tibia. One of my visions for this game is that it will not look at all like Tibia when it is done, however the feeling of the old Tibia will still be the core. As I have understood the Tibia community lost many players after 8.0 --->. we have concocted many great ideas for this game and I do believe that you also have things that can contribute to the game.

We will have a server running very soon.
Amino Online needs a lot of different personalities in order to make this game great. I am at the moment looking for people that are good when it comes to drawing by hand. Pencils are what I am asking for. It is not decided yet when it comes to the color of the game and how we will colorize it.

Humans and Aliens apply to:
: [email protected]

I which you a good day thank you for your interest.

/ Jesper Nilsson

Happy Jackdaw Games.

Something I forgot to mention?

Back