• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making tibia MC-Enabled

Lothar99

Reaction score
Well heres a tutorial to make tibia MC-enabled. This tutorial was annoying to make so please just look at it. Its 100% worth, safe and free.

Okay programs needed: Tibia 8.0 Hex Workshop

I hope you have Tibia 8.0 :p. Hex Workshop download link is here:

http://www.download.com/3000-2352-10004918.html?part=52461%20&subj=dlpage&tag=button

Got everything? Okay good now just follow the steps Ill post screenshots to make less confusion. This is a tutorial made by me, and me alone.

First Step, once Hex Workshop is downloaded.

Second Step:

Third Step:

Fourth Step:

After this click "Go"

Fifth Step:

After this click "File -> Save" when it asks about a backup of tibia click "No" Tibia should now allow you to open up more then one tibia client.

Enjoy!

If any problems proceed private message me here or contact me at [email protected]

Sorry about double posting but only 4 images allowed per post.

Yours,
Lothar99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - about the inter-post is it removable? If not its no problem I dont really care :p

Yours,
Lothar99

Nice and simple tutorial, it's great for people that don't wanna take a risk and download MC. And yes you're able to remove that post but only the Admins, Super moderators and the moderators of this forum can do that.

And as Xine said, the pictures are very helpfull.

Damn otland.net is getting bigger byy the day with more active users! looks really nice

Back