• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Making VIP more appealing.

The Onee

Reaction score
to make more people want vip and such.. to get more money for the server. i say add some more benefits. special spells for vips. better runes/eq in vip land. (better then godly items). possibly raise the exp rate for vips to 4x from 2x. yes i realize im a vip already. but, i hardly see any1 their.

VIP citys will be getting new spawns etc..in the future but until then you have citys that are better than rl map, peaceful spawns no fear of pks, and double xp which is very nice..4x is ridiculous lol. better runes/eq overpowered. custom spells, this is rl map trying to keep it realistic.

lmao i love how you say like make it more appealing for everyone and shit like that, you only want this cause your vip already, this is what you want not what other people want LMAO

owned.

actually. it has to do with the fact that barely any1 has vip... maybe 10 people?

its true, the double xp is nice, but for the entire area the spawns arent populated enough, the quests dont work etc.

I would never pay for the VIP, the 2x exp isnt worth it... but if he makes the area more appealing it would be more likely to give you more VIP people.

~Tidus

Back