• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Malware detected (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I was browsing Neon's thread, and this came up:

KwRND.png

I tried to go back and enter, but it wouldn't let me. o_O

it has to do with zoomley.com(probably something someone has in their signatures), it's not related to OTLand

You can keep browsing in pages where that appears if you click the proceed anyway below the go back button

I tried that, but it didn't let me.

You will see its just that thread, it will probably be an advertisement on a site where someone may be hosting an signature image. This happened to me a few years ago :p

I just tried to access it and it says:

403: Forbidden
This error message is generated when the web server is trying to access a file that does not exist or has been configured incorrectly

so just ignore it

Just avoid the page and continue on with life. :) Obviously if zoomba was closed down it must have had a malware in the site and the browser still detects it having a malware even thought it don't exist! (Webception anyone?) ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back