• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manarune - 8.0 and others

paola92

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Otlanders,
how are you guys? I just wanted ask you about your opinion. I'm creating funny classic 8.0 evo project and I'm thinking about manarune.
What is best and balanced manarune in your opinion?
1. Manarune giving definied % of max players mana.
2. Manarune based on level and magic level.

Let me know if you have other ideas.

different levels of mana runes that only sorcerers can make. the strenght of each mana rune wouls be same as the mana potions normally give

strictly balanced = go with the % player mana
magiclevel balanced = add creature mana = maglvl * 17.5

based on lvl & maglvl = lvl *1.2 + maglvl * 12
based on max health & max mana average = get creature max health * 0.07+ get creature max mana * 0.20
based more on sorc & druid use = get creature max mana * 0.15 + mag lvl * 4
based on your ml = if get creature mag lvl <= 10 then add creature mana 200 or if get creature mag lvl <= 15 then add creature mana 350 ...and so on...

strictly balanced = go with the % player mana
magiclevel balanced = add creature mana = maglvl * 17.5

based on lvl & maglvl = lvl *1.2 + maglvl * 12
based on max health & max mana average = get creature max health * 0.07+ get creature max mana * 0.20
based more on sorc & druid use = get creature max mana * 0.15 + mag lvl * 4
based on your ml = if get creature mag lvl <= 10 then add creature mana 200 or if get creature mag lvl <= 15 then add creature mana 350 ...and so on...

why make it complicated

5 or 6 shots to full mana ---- 15-20%
as Nemphis said, script them to be made only by sorcs & druids to let flow the economy (bps of mana runes) and if you want to make different levels of mana rune depending or your ml or vocation is good too.

5 or 6 shots to full mana ---- 15-20%
as Nemphis said, script them to be made only by sorcs & druids to let flow the economy (bps of mana runes) and if you want to make different levels of mana rune depending or your ml or vocation is good too.

Thats what i meant ^^
Could also give bonus mana with higher mlvl, but not much. just slightly.
Hp pots could give more health depending on the shielding you have. So knights and paladins have advantage.

Back