• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction [Many] My fully lua PET system (MANY FEATURES)

ya, works now o_O Anyway, it works with both "magic level" and "magic level ;) Anyway, great work!

creturesay funtion its not working right in last svn, so all the system not working

Only for the chosen =)

Its there a way to limit the command (talkaction) so that only some profesions can use it?? Lets say only druids??

Thanks

Realy good work, nice script, but there are a little problem there, the pets don't recovering MP

Hmm, isn't the pet's HP gonna regenerate?

And also, the !petinfo "magic level" doesn't work. :p

doesn't work cuz his ml is zero, use some health skills to lvl his mlv, or change the script to say the mlv is zero, thats easy :)

Great work, perhaps you should make so that you can rename your pet (using LuaSQL to save/load pet name).

Its there a way to limit the command (talkaction) so that only some profesions can use it?? Lets say only druids??

Thanks

replace code:
Code:
[COLOR=Black]function doPlayerAddSummon(cid, name, pos)
    local MyCreature = doSummonCreature(name, pos)    
    doConvinceCreature(cid, MyCreature)
    return MyCreature
end[/COLOR]

with:
Code:
[COLOR=Black][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=black]function [/COLOR][COLOR=black]doPlayerAddSummon[/COLOR][COLOR=black]([/COLOR][COLOR=black]cid[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]name[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]pos[/COLOR][COLOR=black])
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Black]if getPlayerVocation == [/COLOR][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]VOCNUMBER[/COLOR] then[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=black]    
 [/COLOR][COLOR=black]local MyCreature [/COLOR][COLOR=black]= [/COLOR][COLOR=black]doSummonCreature[/COLOR][COLOR=black]([/COLOR][COLOR=black]name[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]pos[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700][COLOR=black]) [/COLOR]   [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#007700]     [/COLOR][COLOR=black]doConvinceCreature[/COLOR][COLOR=black]([/COLOR][COLOR=black]cid[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]MyCreature[/COLOR][COLOR=black])
    return [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb][COLOR=black]MyCreature[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] else
    return 0
end
end[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

in !pet.lua

Tell me if it works, I'm in school right now, and I don't have my default coding program. xD

Last edited:

replace code:
Code:
[COLOR=Black]function doPlayerAddSummon(cid, name, pos)
    local MyCreature = doSummonCreature(name, pos)    
    doConvinceCreature(cid, MyCreature)
    return MyCreature
end[/COLOR]

with:
Code:
[COLOR=Black][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=black]function [/COLOR][COLOR=black]doPlayerAddSummon[/COLOR][COLOR=black]([/COLOR][COLOR=black]cid[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]name[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]pos[/COLOR][COLOR=black])
    [/COLOR][COLOR=black]local MyCreature [/COLOR][COLOR=black]= [/COLOR][COLOR=black]doSummonCreature[/COLOR][COLOR=black]([/COLOR][COLOR=black]name[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]pos[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700][COLOR=black]) [/COLOR]   
[/COLOR][/COLOR]if getPlayerVocation == [/COLOR][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]VOCNUMBER[/COLOR] then[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#007700]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=black]doConvinceCreature[/COLOR][COLOR=black]([/COLOR][COLOR=black]cid[/COLOR][COLOR=black], [/COLOR][COLOR=black]MyCreature[/COLOR][COLOR=black])
    return [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000bb][COLOR=black]MyCreature[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] else
    return 0
end
end[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

in !pet.lua

Tell me if it works, I'm in school right now, and I don't have my default coding program. xD

You need to put vocation check at the top of script, right after function thingy.

Have a way without puting server no-pvp for ur summon do not hit you when he uses a AOE skill?

i cant summon my pet
server says
lua script error: [talkactions interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/pet.lua:eek:nsay

data/talkactions/scripts/pet.lua:58: attempt to call field 'maxn' <a nil value>

and dont work petsay
attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'base'<a nil value>

:eek: many replys, I'll update to the newest version when I have time.

I think it would be posible to make more custom pets, but I need some functions such as doRenameCreature.
Or the other posibility is using IO libary, but since mosnters.xml IS needed, this would me a little messy.
edit: updated.

Last edited:
In petConfig.lua you can't have your little signature there, it will only get error. And to comment in Lua, use <!-- Comment -->

Not much, but still something

Last edited:
No, to comment in LUA it's "--Comment" but in XML it's <!-- Comment -->.

choose pet

Hi is there a way to choose a pet.... lets say at lvl 10 you put:

{level = 10, name = "bear"},
{level = 10, name = "tiger"},
{level = 10, name = "lion"}

It's there a way to choose one of those?? Cause when i just say
!pet I get the first one on the list only... and could you change your pets name??

Thanks I apreciated!!:thumbup:

The do not save how much itens him carry.
The pet carry 19 spears, when i say !petgetitem the pet give me 1 spear.

Vocation Check Not Working

Fixed

Thanks For The Help ^^

EVERYTHING WORKING FINE BUT IM GETTING THIS ERROR CODE WHEN PLAYERS LOGOUT (even when I put the original !pet.lua code)

Lua Script Error: (TalkAction Interface)
in a timer event called from:
data/talkactions/scripts/!pet.lua:eek:nSay

luaGetPlayerStorageValue<>. Player not found

Lua Script Error: (TalkAction Interface)
in a timer event called from:
data/talkactions/scripts/!pet.lua:eek:nSay

luaGetPlayerStorageValue<>. Player not found

AND LIKE I SAY, ONLY WHEN PLAYERS LOGOUT, BESIDES THAT EVERYTHING IS WORKING FINE..AND IT SEEMS ITS ONLY IF A PLAYER LOGSOUT BEFORE A SERVER SAVE.. ANY POINTERS ON WHAT SHOULD I FIX??
THANKS in advanced!!

Last edited:
Back