• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction [Many] My fully lua PET system (MANY FEATURES)

Dude ur logout.lua is wrong, somehow when the player logout the function look for a player but he's off already causing this "error" can't find the player. check ur logout.lua

Found several errors after just 5 minutes of use.

1. Pets "mini energy" spell fires akwardly as with all spells. I don't like it.
2. No monster can seem to kill it, the owner can though.

I'm using TFS 0.2.9 and have all the latest versions of your scripts implemented properly.

Last edited:
Is it possible to add sentences in a list to the pet of what it should say once in a while ?
For example:

!addtext I AM THE STRONGEST DEMON!
!addtext I'll die for you snel pUppie!

and then you can check these sentences when writing something like
!textlist

And then this list will come in numeric order like:

1. I AM THE STRONGEST DEMON!
2. I'll die for you snel pUppie!

So then you can choose which sentence to delete by writing something like "!delete 1"

And if this works, maybe you could add a sentence to a specific action for example when you attack... Then the demon will say a sentence you have chosen it to say when it attacks. Or you could add more sentences to this attack action so the message get's a bit more random :p

This was just an idea =P

Pet attacks don't seem to hurt other monsters. Only tried "Mini energy" so far.

Last edited:
EDIT:
You gotta make exhaust to say !callpet and !attack and all thoose things! Since 5 players can totaly slow down the server by automatic hotkey spamming !callpet for an example.!

Also anybody got an example for how i can add this to one vocation? [!callpet]. Adding to spells didn't work.

Last edited:
Nice, but... pets don't save count of carry items ;/
If you gave him 2 crystal coin it gave you 1, but if you gave him 2 minutes soft boots he gave back 240 minutes ;s

EDIT:
You gotta make exhaust to say !callpet and !attack and all thoose things! Since 5 players can totaly slow down the server by automatic hotkey spamming !callpet for an example.!

Also anybody got an example for how i can add this to one vocation? [!callpet]. Adding to spells didn't work.

U still havent fixed~ :)

How do i add them? i made like 7 new lua files but still dosnt work :S
or should it be all the scripts in 1 file?
can you tell me how to do? as i dont know how :p
sry for being a noob

I have a problem, i have done everything but i dont know how to get a first pet, i mean... Do i buy it?

You just say !pet to summon the pet, you don't buy it or anything.

Back