• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction [Many] My fully lua PET system (MANY FEATURES)

cannot open data/talkactions/scripts/pets/!pet.lua: No such file or directory
I Have This Error :S

I have an error

i did everything

when i go to the server and say !pet

NOTHING happens

there is no errors in console, i say !pet and nothing happens

@up obviously it doesnt work as it is for 0.3.5pl1

Where is onLogout?? Because I don't know where I must put this script:

PHP:
dofile("./petConfig.lua") 

function onLogout(cid) 
    if isCreature(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storages.petUid)) == 1 then 
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, storages.petIsOnline) == 2 then 
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storages.petIsOnline, 1) 
        end 
    end 
    return TRUE 
end

Using this script would probably mean suicide, since you'd get so damn spammed about it. Just think about all the noobs trying to revive their pets... Cant even imagine the spam ^^

Anyway, great script! And thanks alot for releasing! The world needs more people like you!

I tried it didn't work I added it to talkactions.lua since i don't have that in XML and i have no Logout script. Also when I try to reload PetConfig it shows not found. I did everything else then the logout script so let me know if you have the slightest idea what's wrong. I'm using [8.54] RoXoR v0.4 (Legendary) Btw.

Back