• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #11] Underground City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score

.~~~::|-[Hello young mappers!]-|::~~~.

Welcome! This is the next mapping competition where you can join and win the honour!
or if anyone knows a good price I would glad to hear it.

This is the 11th map contest! The previous map contest is over and it's time to do a nother one so here it goes!

If you came here to particapate this mapping competition and always wanted to join one to compare your skills with other mappers? then it's time that you sign-up in this thread. It doesn't matter if you're new or a beginner to this, since everyone should make a start somewhere and always have a chance to win when you do your best!

Now I want to tell you some things (regarding information & rules) that you need to know before you can join, please read this carefuly!
______.....l|l.....______

General Competition Information:

The theme for this contest is ...... Underground City!
It sounds clear though, you need to make a city under the ground level. A city that could be a Minotaur, Orc, or even a barbarian civilization. Otherwise you can ofcourse choose for a friendly city where you can find many shops, houses and to depot your stuff! - Take your time to map and be creative.

Max pictures: 3
Time: 1 week
Max contestants: 10

{Contestants:}

• 1 - Neon (done)
  • 2 - Flyde (done)
  • 3 - Veridies Quo
  • 4 - Hellrage (done)
  • 5 - CvB
  • 6 -
  • 7 -
  • 8 -

Rules you have to obey:
(Can be changed at any time)

- Only 3 pictures can be send!
- Manipulating the picutere e.g. photoshoping is not allowed!
- All sprites of the newest clients can be used!
- However custom sprites aren't allowed!
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
- Only serious inputs are accepted!

A violation of any of these rules stated above will result in a immediately disqualification!

All what I can say now is have fun! :D

Last edited:
Half done with mine =)

He means that if you map and then you edit things with photoshop or anything like that, is illegal. =)

Making a 1 px border and cutting the image of the mapeditor are exceptions any other things aren't!

Good luck everyone in the tournament!

You don't want to join? =(

@Nikkegoes1337; You can use any monsters you want.

Okey, thanks :) Only one question more, if I send 3 pictures of the map, you'll put every picture I send then? sorry if it seems to be a pretty weird question, it's my first time I'm participating in contests like this one ^^

When is the Deadline Oo?

Everyone has a week to send me the picture(s), then I will close this thread and make a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back