• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #11] Underground City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh count me in ive already got my idea :)

its allowed to be mulitple floors of an underground city?
also is it possible to only send less than 3 screenshots ?

errr actually

i wont do this one

underground city's is not my thing :]

i want more of a new theme but that can wait for next theme :D and hopefully it will be what i think :D

Just finnished the depot :eek: Now im just going to make one or two more places to take a pic on :p

Done! :D
I'll send the pics to you with a pm

Nah i have changed the border already.. think its a good rule since else people with good ps skills can add a nice border and others wont.. just 1 px border is fine

One question tho:
How am I suppose to add my pics? Upload them on a public/private album here on otland and pm you the link or just post them here?

tinypic.com
And then Copy the link to the picture and them pm to Xenios xD

So basically we shouldnt reveal our work here in this thread but upload them and post the links?

/\
Edit: Meant PM not post...

Last edited:
No, ofcourse not... Don't post the picture here.
And no, don't post the links here, Post the link by pm'ing Xenios...

Man.. Look..
Go on Tinypic Click on Browse,
Choose the picture that you want to...
Then copy this black link and Pm it to Xenios.
2dlkpcj.png

Neon, thanks for that tutorial, but all I asked for was how to post the pics/pm to Xenios. Not how to host the pics, I host all my pics on Otland since it should be the fastest for otland server to load...

You can send me the pictures in a pm.

Btw, only mods and contacts & friends can see the private albums.

Last edited:
Well, It's Friday! =)
Deadline ends today?

errr actually

i wont do this one

underground city's is not my thing :]

i want more of a new theme but that can wait for next theme :D and hopefully it will be what i think :D

Sharp, why? :(
Make an Abandonned Underground City =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Xenios, I'm afraid I cannot participate, because I won't get done with the map today, and tomorrow ill go for an vacation over the weekend :/ Really sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back