• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #11] Voting!

Who do you think that has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #11

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... The created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

The goal was to create a unique mapping piece that is a city under the ground level this could have been a Minotaur, Orc, Dwarf town or just a lovely town with many creative houses shops etc.

In this contest they could make atleast 3 pictures of an Underground city and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!

- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1 -
Neon:

14a8qo1.png

2 - Flyde:

2m7fe4h.png

3 - Hellrage:

712-hellrage-pic-1.jpg

711-hellrage-pic-2.jpg

710-hellrage-pic-3.jpg

Happy voting!

My vote goes to Flyde, i think its just right, theres Neon's, thats like..."In your face". Then theres hellrages, nice and simple, but then theres flydes, a bit of both ;p

I voted for Flyde as well. Since Neon's is more like a ruin than a city. And it didn't even contain any minos\orcs.

I voted for Flyde as well. Since Neon's is more like a ruin than a city. And it didn't even contain any minos\orcs.

Did It even have to Contain Minotaurs/orcs? :p

Point out where it said "Has to contain minotaurs or orcs".

that was an example... doesnt need minos or orcs -.- I think neons is by far the better map lol the rest aint as good

Neon is like 8/10
Flyde 5/10
Other 2.5/10

But you voted Flyde? XD

Neon's is very beautiful but my vote goes to Flyde :)
Both are very good!

My vote goes to Flyde, i think its just right, theres Neon's, thats like..."In your face". Then theres hellrages, nice and simple, but then theres flydes, a bit of both ;p

What do you mean with "There's Neon's, thats like..."In your face". ? ;)

Think he means its like you stated in ot discussion... "show off" or smt... just really much details...

Mine would be un-serious :)() and flydes is something in the middle... rpg

Yeah sure, I don't mind, lol.

Neon: 8/10
Flyde: 5/10
Other: 2,5/10 >.<

:)!
Thank you Rakashaka :')

Actually, I wanted my vote to go to both flyde and neon, but choosed flyde instead :/

Hellrage's mapping looks kinda awful, my real friend mapped something like that the second day he started to mapping.. :p and the pyramide walls doesn't really fit the mountains <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back