• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #11] Voting!

Who do you think that has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Xenios, I think you should refresh the hall of fame :p.

Add Neon as the winner of the last competition. :)!

that was an example... doesnt need minos or orcs -.- I think neons is by far the better map lol the rest aint as good

Neon is like 8/10
Flyde 5/10
Other 2.5/10

Guess mine aint as good as the others but still 2.5? And you say in your thread from basic to ultimate maps? dont see any ultimates atleast, and not even basic maps... just a randomized map "/

Hellrage's mapping looks kinda awful, my real friend mapped something like that the second day he started to mapping.. :p and the pyramide walls doesn't really fit the mountains <.<
When i made that I had been mapping for about 5 days and that was my 2nd or 3rd map i tried to make...

if id remake it id probably make it look nicer since ive learnt some more about mountains etc... didnt even know how to make automatical borders so i had to make them in raw :D

And ye... those walls could be better but i started out with the brown underground thing then changed to mountains (somewhat like in mt sternum.. with that lava and mountains)... guess i should have changed the walls too but never thought of it :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back