• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #15] Voting!

Who do you think that has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manipulating the picture?
wtf are you talking about, I just took the screenshot ingame and posted it to Xenios -.-
buneonwh9.jpg

u fail.

Yeah, but those pictures was for a teaser... and i was to lazy to make new ones -.-

Neon, my vote goes for you as always. Though Xadrian did a pretty nice work there too.... but somehow Neons mapping has become my the apple of my eye, so to speak. Keep it up.. Neon you'll win for sure:wub:

We were allowed to add a 1px stroke. That was the rules, and a name if we liked to. So you fail!

Nipronz, shouldn't you behave? YOU FAIL :(<3

Last edited:
That voting is a big FAIL!!

who has more friends here... wins....

I believe I behave quite good... in the right circumstances. ;) Don't just tell me I fail, it makes no sense and neither do you.

So jealous Elf..

I post the thread in OTLand chat, yes... But does that mean I say to everyone to vote on me? no..

And, the reason why i didn't have 1 pix border was because this picture was made for a teaser, and I was to lazy to fix them..

Aff I Like Neon's and Xadrian's alot,i think ill Vote Xadrian,that creativity is fucking amazing =]

Xenios made the rules, ask him. You are not allowed to disqualify any one...

The reason why you all fail.. The pic was taken from the tibia client. That stroke is from the tibia client. He did not add it. He did not manipulate the picture. Now shut up.

Another reason why you all fail.. Xenios saw all pictures, obviously, and did not disqualify Neon.

Agreed.

Last edited:
send me PM in the next competition...
I finish k.a map and want mapp something hard...

I switch whit Merchant and Flyde only this 2 Mappers have an own style every other mapper want makes this maps like Chauz and Chauz is an Rly over detailed mapper Voted for Merchant i like his mountain Style its
Recalls me to Basti 1 of Germans best Mountain mappers <3

sry for my bad english i hope you understand..

Xadrian's work is 1/2 chauz style steal, and 1/2 my style steal, that pic looked better without his poor attempt at that type of tree

My vote goes to Merchant, because RPG is my favorite kind of mapping! :D

And his map are playable too, so ... yeah ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back