• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #15] Voting!

Who do you think that has made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nightmare your a fail...

Just to quote myself:

"Xenios made the rules, ask him. You are not allowed to disqualify any one...

The reason why you all fail.. The pic was taken from the tibia client. That stroke is from the tibia client. He did not add it. He did not manipulate the picture. Now shut up.

Another reason why you all fail.. Xenios saw all pictures, obviously, and did not disqualify Neon."

nightmare your a fail...

Just to quote myself:

"Xenios made the rules, ask him. You are not allowed to disqualify any one...

The reason why you all fail.. The pic was taken from the tibia client. That stroke is from the tibia client. He did not add it. He did not manipulate the picture. Now shut up.

Another reason why you all fail.. Xenios saw all pictures, obviously, and did not disqualify Neon."

screen from client = fail.

bye

Read the rules then come talking. There is no rule he can't take screen from client. The reason your reply is so short is because you know I'm right.

you = fail

bye.

Congratulations to Neon for winning this 15th competition! You have been placed for the 4th time in the Hall of fame!

I also want to note that the next competition will be different. My vote will be 10 votes worth given to the one that has based on the theme, playability, creativity, originally and maybe some more. ;)

Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back