• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #20] Voting!

Who made the best map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xadrian.. definitely in my most favorite maps EVER!

OK so here comes my ratinggazm.
i will use my system to Rate, and i will set them in the order of the scores my vote goes to highest score.
i will also be very harsh here, since it's a contest.

Rates:
-5/10(Bad)
5-7/10(Average)
8-9.9/10(Good)

Variation: 9/10
Detail: 10/10
Environment: 8.5/10
Nature: 9/10

Bonus:
Creative: Yes (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)

Overall score: 37.5/40

comment: Again a Nice piece of mapping. i gave Envi an 8.5 because i think the Building's are a bit to crowded. anyways nice mapping really. :thumbup:

Rates:
-5/10(Bad)
5-7/10(Average)
8-9.9/10(Good)

Variation: 8.5/10
Detail: 9.5/10
Environment: 9/10
Nature: 9/10

Bonus:
Creative: No (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)

Overall score: 36/40

comment: Nice piece of mapping like above. However not very creative :/ since a house in the middle of a forest against a mountain is mapped very often so no bonus for you. sorry. but still very nice nature good detail in the house, nice mountain and that really makes it up. :thumbup:

Rates:
-5/10(Bad)
5-7/10(Average)
8-9.9/10(Good)

Variation: 9/10
Detail: 9/10
Environment: 8/10
Nature: 8.5/10

Bonus:

Overall score: 35.5/40

comment: Some nice peice of mapping there yes. veary unique and original. doh, on the last Pic there could be a bit more nature on the cliffs itself. :thumbup:

Rates:
-5/10(Bad)
5-7/10(Average)
8-9.9/10(Good)

Variation: 7.5/10
Detail: 8/10
Environment: 8/10
Nature: 7/10

Bonus:

Overall score: 31.5/40

comment: Hmm some of the lesser mapping on the contest but still very Good. Maybe under detailed, and the Ground is a bit to boring 2 but still thats Mather of opinion. it's a nice swamp. keep working keep mapping and you will get better and better.:thumbup:

Good Job to all contestants an my vote goes to Xadrian.
My the mapping be with you.

Kind Regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Last edited:
THanks for that score Pheonix, just one thing.. it's a nice swamp, You said.... I don't really get how you can imagine my picture as a swamp? Please correct me if I am wrong? :p

Swamps in real life are not Green and bluby. most of the time they are, or as i know them Brown types of muddy ground and large pools of water. i don't see any water here but i do see some grass and then the Jungle dirt makes it look like a swamp :)

o0ruky.png

tooshort?

Kelmo, since I don't like over spammed places like Xadrian :s

First I thought like him, but when I really looked carefully you could see how detailed it really was. First it looks spammed when you look at it, like he've just randomly placed stuff out but then you'll notice it's really well detailed :)

Well Kelmo screenshots are nice expet for the first ss, But Xadrian has a lot of mappings skill.
And i dont think is overdetailed.

Vote for Xadrian

Last edited:
Time to close this competition. I want to congratulate Xadrian for his victory in this map competition, he has been added to the Hall of Fame.

I'm not sure when I will set-up another competition, but when I do you will notice it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back