• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #9] Voting!

Who do you think that should win the contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
.~~~::|-[Voting thread]-|::~~~.
Of Mapping competition #9

Welcome again.
Now the time is over... the created pictures will be shown below here, but first let me refresh your memory a little. :p

The goal was to create a unique mapping piece that is some how a "magical" place this could be a room with crystals, teleports, magic walls, energy, waterfalls etc. They could make atleast 3 pictures of them and if you want to know more about the contest (regarding the rules) then visit the sign-up thread which can be found here!

Rules for voting!

- Don't vote on yourself!

- Don't make multiple accounts to vote on yourself
- Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!

Vote on the best picture you think that is a vote worth:

1 - Pro Mapper OT
magic.png

2 - Silentdefender

2hhpvy9.jpg

2aafytw.jpg

168zkac.jpg

3 - Neon

2ninwv4.png

4 - Exrip

Map.jpg

5 - Flyde
11u82fq.png

Happy voting!

Last edited:
I voted wrong!! i voted on my self when i were going to vote on Neon :/

Silentdefender FTW! :D

Lol, on Pro Mapper OT's picture.. It would be good if you filled out this.

1. Where is the Water coming from?
2. A statue is Floating on the water?! :blink:

Well in my opinion Pro mapper ot made it best this time:p but i won't vote on any of them because non of them looked enough good:)

Ok, thank you ZoOorO. :(

Neon's entry looks really nice, but the details are overflowing and it didn't turn out good with them imho.
And I like Flyde's concept more... but his magic wall tower fails. :-O

Haha, Heard that before (the magic wall tower~) :p, thanks anyway

Hmmm, how comes everyone say to me that I (OVERDETAIL) I tried to map exactly as Chauz... Just to see what people said...

My Picture is FAR FAR FAR away with overdetail than Chauz.

lmfao, Neon's picture looks like poorly done chauz imitation and the wilderness around the building looks like the same stuff from his "my first ever mapping thread" lmao.

Flyde has the best mapped/ most original idea.

Exrips is a really good idea too

Pro Mapper OT has a waterfall coming out of nowhere for one thing. and also the base of the tree doesn't have any roots, theres a plant in the middle of the water, but its not a water plant, and that log by the tree wouldn't just sit ontop of water...wood floats m8s....but its mmmmmmuuuucccchhhhh better than anything ive seen him produce so he gets credit for that.

Silentdefender just used every new sprite he could find to try to make it look new and cool, but you have to get the basics down b4 you can do that.. bordering on the cave walls for one, and why is that giant clock there... o_O and the 2nd and 3rd pics are weak. :/

my vote goes to Flyde...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back