• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #9] Voting!

Who do you think that should win the contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Mapper OT has definetely been improoving alot lately. :eek: Thats for sure.

All you guys sayin Pro Mapper OT is making progress...
Did you really, I mean Really think he was serious with the other mapping?

All you guys sayin Pro Mapper OT is making progress...
Did you really, I mean Really think he was serious with the other mapping?
I think he pretended that he doesn't know to map ;) But it is my opinion!

But Neo didn't put 1000 orshabaals/morgaroths/whateva on 1 sqm : >

Im trying to decide between Pro Mapper, Neon or Exrip~
Flydes is just a little bit of a mess.

They are just so simple. Nothing too OUT-THERE they are really well done and you'd actually use them in-game.

Silentdefender. Wtf? are you serious? what is that crap?

Edit:
Exrip has no focal point. Its just a mountain, A well made mountain, but still nothing that really grabs ur attention.
Neons is good. but you can't see inside the cottage. and he's used sparkly things all over the place which just tells me he had nothing left to do so he thought he'd make it special by putting sparkles everywhere.

Pro Mapper gets my vote.
He's used simple ideas that im slappin myself over right now for not thinkin of.. Like the Archway paths you can see that surround the village or w/e it is.

Although I don't really like the pillar house things. Maybe if you used a different roof? They would look in-game. but they still look weird to me through that screenshot.

Another annoyance with Pro Mappers's IS:
The crack with water flowing out of it that leaks into the snakeheads mouth (Ontop of the waterfall) should be taken out. Also the crack with water flowing out (Top left corner of screen) should be removed too. It doesn't look right on that wall.

Last edited:
Thanks all who voted for me :)

(amg chauz voted for me [epic moment] ) :D

Im so confused i want to vote for pro mapper while exrip and neon is so cool i want to vote to neon while exrip and pro mapper is cool what i do ??

ok exrip didnt really make a true magical place so i wont vote sorry man

Pro mapper ot his map isnt really magical too it's a nature place

Flyde is the best magical place but the nature isnt good enough

silent defender he need moooore training because it really sucks sorry man

at last neon is the best naturly but magicaly isnt really cool but i take naturely and magicaly i think i will vote to neon

@ up your noob cousin i will vote for pro mapper ot

you need more training SILENT your mapping now like a noob in a egg try to see tuturials and stuff or just go to chauz threads u will turn into a profesional

you need more training SILENT your mapping now like a noob in a egg try to see tuturials and stuff or just go to chauz threads u will turn into a profesional

lol its hard when you mapped 100000000 exp servers to 100 exp
servers my mapping now its like 50-100 exp servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back