• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

map editor problem

dawiisss

Ye wanna!!
Reaction score
Hi I have problem i am using remere mapeditor.. I dont know how to put safe zone (I mean the dp when no pz zone...) and I don't know how to deletes those zones for example no-pvp zone please help how to do it...

and how to get a tool to select more than one tile? like in simone

Last edited:
To delete a zone, first select it (as a tool) and then hold CTRL while using the zone brush.

To select larger areas, hold SHIFT and left mouse button.

The first one worked but i can't get the second one to work..
First hold shift, and while still holding it, hold left mouse button too and just move the cursor to create a box or whatever. Once you release shift or left mouse button, the tiles that were in the box will be selected (can be laggy if you select huge areas).

I suck at explaining stuff like this.

It works but which tool should i use to select area becouse wheni hold shift and left .. then it creates ground insted of ...??
You totally misunderstood me..

With this:
To delete a zone, first select it (as a tool) and then hold CTRL while using the zone brush.

To select larger areas, hold SHIFT and left mouse button.
I was answering this question:
Hi I have problem i am using remere mapeditor.. I dont know how to put safe zone (I mean the dp when no pz zone...) and I don't know how to deletes those zones for example no-pvp zone please help how to do it...

and how to get a tool to select more than one tile? like in simone

Look for example when i want to copy some land of the map end paste it to other map how do i do it??
Do what I said, then CTRL+C (Copy) and CTRL+V (Paste) it somewhere else?

Back