• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map] Error when trying to load server

Jabbawack

Writer / Mapper / Artist
Reaction score
Hello, I appreciate any help you can provide to me on this issue:

I just spent 13 hours or so mapping an entire-detailed city with Remere's Map Editor on client version 8.0 for my 8.0 server. Sadly enough, when I put it in the config "OldDays.otbm" and run the server, an error appears as this: FATAL: Header information is outdated. Code: 4

I've searched around on the forums for solutions, and it seems the people having trouble with it were using a different version map than their server for example, 8.0 map and 8.1 server. Well, my server and map are both 8.0, so I'm not entirely sure how to fix this problem. :(

In my config, there is also an option about housestore and mapstore, but since I just made this map and when I saved it, I never got a file for either of those, so I'm not entirely sure what to put for that either. :(

If anyone has a simple solution so that I can get my map up and running as soon as possible, very much would be appreciated. :D

Thank-you for your time,
~Jabba

Back