• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Map errors

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hey, I am currently having a realmap which shouldn't be any bugs on at all, I'm having the 0.3.2 version of TFS (Almost the newest one lef just recently released).

The thing is that, thais & carlin is working aswell but in some cities such as ankrahmun, gengia etc, it doesn't work to right-click and look at anythnig. Nothing happens, you can't either attack any monsters in those cities. I am not either getting any errors in my console, that's why I'd like to ask here if anyone had a clue about this, and maybe even have had the same problem.

I am willing to spend 6£ on the human that helps me with this.

Thanks, Nikkster

Hello, this is well know issue which I've reported at first day of release, and thats 0.3.3 not 0.3.2 . Lef said that patch is ready for release, so you should wait as I am :) Anyway you don't need to lose any money for that.

Back