• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Shape [9.1+]

Mackan™

Content Creator
Reaction score
Hello!
When some people start a project one of the most important things needed is a map. Some people have a hard time making the map themselves and give up on it when they stand before the challenge.

That's why I have now made a shape (I've made some other shapes before as can be seen in this thread: Map Shapes).
This shape has had more work put into it, along with names suggested for many of the areas along with a start for a capital city.

I'll once again raise my question from the last thread to see if there's any interest in unique maps by request with one unique town included.
Price will be discussed after how much work that will be needed. If there is an interest please tell me.

Anyways, this map doesn't cost a thing. The version is 9.1 but it can be converted down a few versions if you need it.
The map world is called Pangera, all names in the minimap are only suggestions. I only demand that credits will be visible on your website or server whenever you use this map shape.

Click the image for full view.

Download link!
Pangera.zip

Don't forget to like! ;)

Sincerely
Mackan™

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe you can converted this map to 8.60?

With the sprites used in it it is possible. But I decided to keep it 9.1 since I don't think 8.6 has the dark pavement borders that would mix nicely with the bright pavement used in Elabar's current style. Downgrading the map to 8.6 would either make the mix "simpler" or give the need for a new town. You can download the map and convert it yourself using Remere's Map Editor. Go to Map->Properties->Client Version and change it to 8.6. Simple as that!

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
I'm bumping this thread with another shape, though this one is smaller. For the one who don't want the map too big :p
I call this one Halfard. It's a small shape with only a suggestion for a town (city wall base exists).

Halfard.zip

Also added it to main post. :)

Last edited:
I like both of them, indeed I do. But personally I would take the smaller one cause I'm to impatient and lazy to map the big one ;D

Hey do you mind to send me the PSD of that image?
Like in-case of using the map it was really nice that I could edit that image and add server name + town names

My idea was that you should do the image yourself since the shape might change and to make each minimap of it a bit different in style. But I can send the .psd to you via PM. Which of the maps is it that you want to use?

Back