• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map shape] Picture to .otx map format

All this program did was take a picture and make it a map, was good for quick maping of shapes.Like this.
15e7ejb.jpg

and made this Island
2rn7r4n.png

Very useful tool for making nice islands etc, without making them look unrealistic!

bump! this post is very old but i was reading... and testing this tool that's seems wonderful, im a little impressed that only had a few comments, so, anybody knows how make it work? the program is very strange, well i defined colors and item id's but when i save the picture to a .otbm doest't work, doesnt open, remeres say an erro, I put in a new try .otx, doesnt work, i save it on xml but rme dont open xml's xD

@Ghost Creations how can i make it work? how you did it? i was looking for some tutiral on the forums but i cant find none, thanks in advance.

bump! this post is very old but i was reading... and testing this tool that's seems wonderful, im a little impressed that only had a few comments, so, anybody knows how make it work? the program is very strange, well i defined colors and item id's but when i save the picture to a .otbm doest't work, doesnt open, remeres say an erro, I put in a new try .otx, doesnt work, i save it on xml but rme dont open xml's xD

@Ghost Creations how can i make it work? how you did it? i was looking for some tutiral on the forums but i cant find none, thanks in advance.
it works for me saving in OTX, open with an old SimOne map editor, try search tool.

Attachments

Back