• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map shape] Picture to .otx map format

Mummrik

Hey!
Solutions
Reaction score
Whit this tool you can make map shapes in paint for example and then convert it to .otx map format (open whit simones mapeditor, then save the map as .otbm to get .otbm format)

In this pack you get "earth/real world map" also the tool itself
credits goes to Rento from OTplanet.com (brazil ot forum) i did find this tool long time ago on otfans or here on otland not sure

Attachments

• bmp to otx-map.rar
    454 KB · Views: 178 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Now, people are gong to steal others shape/maps.

Good program anyways :)

And that's the reason I had not posted stupid link to this program.. Congratz -.-

Btw, if you make the map to big, your whole computer will go to LaggMode...

tbh a map shape.. whats the big deal if some one does use the same shape? o_O
Someone did ask for it so i did upload it, love it or hate it. It did for sure help me alot when i made shapes. Used paint for 10 sec make a crapy shape and then i put in some time and i got a nice shape in short time.

tbh a map shape.. whats the big deal if some one does use the same shape? o_O
Someone did ask for it so i did upload it, love it or hate it. It did for sure help me alot when i made shapes. Used paint for 10 sec make a crapy shape and then i put in some time and i got a nice shape in short time.

Because people wants to have it themselfs? lol

Because you got the wrong colour on paint.

You can use what colour you want to, but you must change ID's and some shit on them.

Please help! Tell my why it's swamp and not grass when im converting it! :(

Yep links dead and apparently theres so many trolls in this thread, I would doubt anyone would reupload, too bad, it would have been amazing to have a usa shaped ot, or at least, and easier way to make states.

Back