• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [map] Small grass village

ROFL $1 for a map. Are you that desperate for money? Just release it so that the 10 blind people can download it.

Do people really ask the same dumbass questions on otland? For realz?
Some one already asked me that question so I guess your a 2nd place troll...
"Oh no you don't want to read comments of the same questions you want to try to put more fire wood in the troll fire"

1262544828_your-topic.gif

It would of been different if the map was actually good. Have you actually gotten a deal yet?

Changing the fact you posted a idiotic comment with a question already asked.
Herp derp

Changing the fact you posted a idiotic comment with a question already asked.
Herp derp
LMAO I said "$1 for a map." Who sells a map for $1 that sucks ass? Desperate for money? Seems like you are since you're selling a crappy map for $1 when you could just release it or just show it off. 10 Blind people? Yeah, I don't assume that people with good taste in mapping will use that map.

Also, you're avoiding answering the question because you probably haven't gotten an offer yet. Like I said it would of been different if you was selling a decent map, but you're selling a crap map for $1.

Also, I don't see any post asking if you've gotten any offers yet.

Back