• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

map tracker for 8.6? ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
all, how did open tibia come to life? cause some1 tracked the tibia map and made a server of it,so there is nothing wrong with maptrackers but dont steal other people's maps please....

Yes you are right. The first otserver that came out had a real map 8.6 100% fully tracked with a tracker. -.-'

RME f*cks up IDs of 8.54 items when converting 8.54 maps to 8.60

Whoever compiled the MapTracker should fix so that it saves maps as version 8.60

I'm not, I've put my own items.otb into the folder that RME is using and it still changes their IDs :p

yes, i do same :) but for now i dont know way to add new items for otb file..with new file otb, map bugged alot

Last edited:
nvm, hmm what thing i will need to do if i have different file otb and already convert map to 8.6?

Last edited:
think about it - this forum is based on a copy of a server made by cipsoft. so I don't see any reason that we won't copy maps that other people made..

If you made a product, started earning money, & then another company does the exact same product, maybe a slight modification - would it annoy you?
Yes it would.

People tracking maps has no respect for other peoples work.

hmm you should wait and all those noobs who are saying MAKE UR OWN MAP OR TRACK REAL MAP why do you think he needs 8.6?!! cuz real tibia is 8.6 not an OT

yours \\Kaspertje100

Yes because RL tibia is the only ones who got a 8.6 server...... :rolleyes:

There's one released here on otland...I downloaded it and it works just fine.

Use the force! (search)?

what if you want your friends map :S but he is sleeping atm and your to lazy to wait? :D

i need an maptracker to take some maps and do a combination of them but please someone can share a website there i can download maptracker 8.6 in english plz?

Map Tracker 8 60 rar

@edit..

How can i save my tracked files? so i can load it and it says how many tiles, tracked. etc..

can u upload it again speedy share?

Map Tracker 8 60 rar

@edit..

How can i save my tracked files? so i can load it and it says how many tiles, tracked. etc..
can i upload it again because this link doesn't work

No need for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back