• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

map tracker for 8.6? ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen i have downloaded 8.54, Map tracker ( and i have imported tibiaAPI.dll for 8.60 and items.otb for 8.60 ) but when i open the maptracker.exe it popup "MapTracker has stopped to work(in swedish)" :S

hope you dont succeed :) Make ur own maps

i wanna make a rl map project.. so? my own map.. why ? why does softcores, (otland servers) uses rl map?.. i see no reason to not use it..

i wanna make a rl map project.. so? my own map.. why ? why does softcores, (otland servers) uses rl map?.. i see no reason to not use it..

Agree with that statement!!

Just look at any other private server all over the world!.. They try to be like the original with some additional rates etc.. but in fact they try to copy the original..

lol :p i try to..

I dont know if this information is going to help you, but i was going to make map tracker my self...I used sources from Ian's tracker...But i might publish my map tracker for 2-3 years..or even 1 year...Good luck anyway with tracking rl map.:thumbup:

lol?... the tfs engine, is the best ever. and.. please translate the maptracker :S i dont understand a shit.

nty, i just used Google translator ^^ :D

Can someone upload this map tracker 8.60 on speedyshare? I cant seem to be able to download that file & doesnt work to register.

I will +rep many many times if you can compile it in english !

Map Tracker 8 60 rar

@edit..

How can i save my tracked files? so i can load it and it says how many tiles, tracked. etc..

all, how did open tibia come to life? cause some1 tracked the tibia map and made a server of it,so there is nothing wrong with maptrackers but dont steal other people's maps please....

we dont use maptracker to steal peoples mapping ( well i don't use it to track others mapping ) i use it to track real tibia map. ( CipSoft )

Thank You (Zerak), for Map Tracker 8.60, 100% Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back