• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

map tracker for 8.6? ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Hello, could someone make map tracker for 8.60? we really need.:p

rep++ ofc!

please.. i askt for the map tracker 8.60 not for some weird comments.

You must wait for Ian to update it, IF he does. And IF he decides to give it away for free.

:/ there is one way that i can make my self?

think about it - this forum is based on a copy of a server made by cipsoft. so I don't see any reason that we won't copy maps that other people made..

think about it - this forum is based on a copy of a server made by cipsoft. so I don't see any reason that we won't copy maps that other people made..

1. Sux = Take all they have
2. OT r0x = Dont touch! :(

hmm you should wait and all those noobs who are saying MAKE UR OWN MAP OR TRACK REAL MAP why do you think he needs 8.6?!! cuz real tibia is 8.6 not an OT

yours \\Kaspertje100

karelazi, how to update it to 8.6? ..

what program shall i use to compile ? the map tracker..?

map tracker... lame.. isn't it enough real maps?

and if you was gonna use it on a custom server, then you're nothing but an asshole

listen i have downloaded 8.54, Map tracker ( and i have imported tibiaAPI.dll for 8.60 and items.otb for 8.60 ) but when i open the maptracker.exe it popup "MapTracker has stopped to work(in swedish)" :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back