• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map with a bad items.otb version

Ghost Creations

Solutions
Reaction score
Back in 8.54 there was a time when the items.otb was not the correct one, since then it has been fixed with a new one. I found a map in my archives I want to use parts of but the floor tiles are not floors they are pillars.

I want to create a special version just for this map. called custom, until I can fix it.
Does anyone know how I can create a custom version in RME?

Solution
You could just simply copy over the entire RME folder, then go into rme/clients/854 and swap out the items.otb for your custom one, then only use that RME to load the otbm.
You could just simply copy over the entire RME folder, then go into rme/clients/854 and swap out the items.otb for your custom one, then only use that RME to load the otbm.

Solution
Consequtive double posts within 24 hours is considered spamming. Edit your previous post instead of posting twice.
will give it a try

Well Tried it many different ways, none work
RME needs to find the Item file to work

Also trying to get the 10.50 Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr into 8.54/ 8.60 editor I want to use the 8.54/ 8.60 Tibiaeditor to export to .idf file so I can pic individual pic to import

Back