• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Mapping anniversary Group A

Status
Not open for further replies.
20f2amq.png

Welcome, in celebrating for our second anniversary I hereby gladly present public map voting for Group A! Which also means that this is the latest group and the end for the Otland mapping anniversary!

We the Otland staff members hope and wish to see you joining on the next year with maybe new events! ;)

Now the rules for voting:
(read this carefully)

Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
Do not vote on yourself!
Do not cheat with creating multiple accounts to vote!
Well just vote fairly and it will be allright!

Here are the pictures:

Hiperkarma:

59tt6t.png

Neon:

25zjjly.png

Rala Knighta: (disqualified)

mapping.jpg

Kozin:

10dgit3.png

Sharp: (Disqualified)

33morir.png

Kind regards
Xenios

Hope to see you next year!
Happy voting!

Last edited:
rala knight ripped cerdito, sharp shown before

neon ripped the mapper "river", who made dron'ma, but its still the cutest since it has a neon touch in it <333333

Pala Knighta, disqualified :) Taken from Cerdito map.

1zg3hia.png

Ontopic:
I should've voted Hiperkarma, but was pretty boring piece, (the trees) tbh. Voted Kozin.

Last edited:
Rala Knighta has been disqualified cause it is already posted by Neon for Credito and as the rules say this is a rule violation.

If there's a link to the thread/post where Sharp already shows the picture before the poll then please post it here.

Neon for sure. His piece is really nice. Good job to you all!

Rala Knighta has been disqualified cause it is already posted by Neon for Credito and as the rules say this is a rule violation.

If there's a link to the thread/post where Sharp already shows the picture before the poll then please post it here.

i voted on hikara or what his name is xd
but the vote dossent show :S

Sharp disqualified for already posting it in the thread for "latest mappings". Please read the rules next time.

Can't see kozin's picture...

How can someone vote on Kozin if he havent seen he's piece, anyways this is easy... Guess what I voted?

I'll explain it for you... It's a Dirty mountain with swamps around it and so on... Just kidding.

aff ffs
it is different dont u notice teh mountain to the left << ?

gays :<

anyways voted for Neon, i wanted to vote Hiperkarma
but i feel its unfinished :(

Last edited by a moderator:
aff nobody seen mine:S
this vote should restart :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back