• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Mapping anniversary Group D

Status
Not open for further replies.
98yec9.png

Welcome, in celebrating for our second anniversary I hereby gladly present the public map voting for Group D!

As I told in the thread for registering there will be 4 groups, each group has formed 5 contestants who fit almost in the same category of mapping. They had 7 days to complete their entry with a free choice what they want to create.

Now the rules for voting:
(read this carefully)

Don't advertise or a campaign to make people to vote on you!
Do not vote on yourself!
Do not cheat with creating multiple accounts to vote!
Well just vote fairly and it will be allright!

Here are the pictures:

NilssoN:

12565776.jpg

Saj:

nr1.jpg

Kankashi:

2dkmyt.jpg

Dead Zone:

Nardil.png

Vegas:

screenshot2009052911455.jpg

Happy voting!

i just like 1 pic and it was from Kankashi btw dead zone
if i was going to map something i was going to do it on a 7.1 map editor

I also voted for Kankashi's picture, I did like it somewhat but the reason was that it's the best one of them.

Omagad! Kankashis screenshot is totally random.. Dead Zone all the way!

Omagad! Kankashis screenshot is totally random.. Dead Zone all the way!

Just because it's old?
It's also random, and who cares about randomness?
A tip to DeadZone: more bushes, less trees. Atleast that's what I think looks nice.

I have to say Vegas on this one.

And just 1 thing... Why do you start with Group "D"?

Well, i don't know about you, but i'd much rather play Dead Zones map(even if it wasn't old..).

Kankashi has crystals on the ground, mixed jungle and grass ground, 2 bugs and a misplaced plant.

I can't find anyone who actually made a good picture but I finally found that Nilsson was best ...

I think I'm not going to vote here since I can't find one I like the most... or better than others

My vote goes to Deadzone, I like oldschool sprites :D

Well, i don't know about you, but i'd much rather play Dead Zones map(even if it wasn't old..).

Kankashi has crystals on the ground, mixed jungle and grass ground, 2 bugs and a misplaced plant.

actually kokokoko my point of making those bugs like the crystals on the mountain's wall its to seem more real like a mountain mine.

I have seen other work of vegas, he is astounding on creating maps, yes others are very nice, but the detail he has done on his maps deserves alot of credit. He has alot more maps that maybe he should have considered, to imput. Dead zone would been my second pick that is nice creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back