• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Apprentices

I sooooo apologize. Ill get back to this - no idea why I notified your earlier but I had a major change in my life which really occupied my time. '
Ill talk to some otlandian friend of how to solve this matter. I'm noting all your names whos been showing interest.

And, thanks for showing interest.

I wished more people would be interested in this. Demon Eldorath is highly reccomended.
So for all of you interested in learning to map should really take his help when offered. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Cheers

Well, I could help people with 14-16 years old without problem.Well if you allow ofc.

I am also (like the rest) really interested would love to learn alot of mapping, Can I add your skype?

Peter

As I said... I think most people didn't understood one thing, this project havent been planned for ages - so yes it'll take some time to execute. JUST ADD ADD ADD

Back