• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MAPPING] Double tile problem.

vakacjus

Lua & C++ Study.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey after few remakes of my map and changes a lot of things i noticed that after some copying (iam not using border auto or anyhing that "helps") I have got multiple items of the same ID, on the same tile. Is there "help" for those problems? I want to clear double items and leave just one.

wqq.jpg

Explain the problem. I didn't understand.

moving maps in RME, and you copy certain places and move them.. and if you paste certain areas so 2 pieces pierce eachother, you may get double amount of items on those tiles that got pierced.
Say that between the map before the paste, you had a bush.. after you paste, there's 2 bushes on same sqm..

you can't see it, but when you drag the bush away, you drag one and the other is left on the mentioned tile.. = double items on tiles caused by copy&paste map-moving.

I hope that was enough to clear up the problem :D

Back