• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Duel! Souldrainer VS MC Pedro.

Who is coolest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Souldrainer

Radonia~
Reaction score
Withing 2 hours we will submit 2 screens each and the public will vote on the best mapper.

The topic is mining.

(Sorry for my delay, I had someone that spamed me about a script...)

MC PEDRO:
1st:
attachment.php

2nd:
attachment.php

SOULDRAINER:
1st:
picture.php

2nd:
picture.php

Last edited:
I can't see the second picture of soullies either so I'll have to wait before voting...

And also, why make a purple fire in the middle of the lava? o_O it's not a spawn so I've got no idea what it is...

Hmm, ofcourse, I'm a retard. I didn't see that 1\10th of a millimeter fire devil...

According to the votes it seems like you (MC-Pedro) is getting owned by "Just another otland member"... Keep yourself to ****** if that's what you want. I don't think anyone here want you here since you think we're just assl****s, outcasts and inactive. (To quote what you told me on MSN).

I really wanted to vote for you Mc-Pedro because I felt sorry for you but I really couldn't :( Good luck with your mapping anyways!

My vote goes to souldrainer. It looks pretty good, MC Pedro ain't bad either.

@Mc-Pedro
Stop insulting Empty, you didn't have to call him retard. By the way, you may lose votes if people see your post

Souldrainer

Why?

At first because of the rails and no spawns, i simply don't see a mine there, i see a lava cavern with a bridge. Souldrainer however has some awesome innovations and i do see a dwarf mine there.

And the second reason was your arrogant post.

Back