• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapping for $$ or PP

kuks

Reaction score
Hello mappers! We are looking for person with pro mapping skills to help us build rest of our RPG-map, of course everything has price, so we offer money for your work. To be honest 35mb of map is already done, so we looking for someone who can just create some spots with our instructions about them and of course we will pay for that. Payment for single (spawn) is depend of map quality, size, and expectations( I mean - our expectations about map, and your expectations about payment for your work) If you're intresting about our offer and you think that can us then please text me on private to get more informations which are essentially important for you so we will consult it. I'll put here few screenshots from map. If it's possible we would like to see just serious candidates, so for example just experiencefull mappers.

Some info:
Tibia 10.98
About map:
Tile data:
Total number of tiles: 3662554
Number of pathable tiles: 729065
Number of unpathable tiles: 2933489
Percent walkable tiles: 19.91%
Detailed tiles: 220021
Percent detailed tiles: 6.01%
Total number of items: 4113597
Number of moveable tiles: 6762