• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping game! [read]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty said:
Stop fighting in every single thread. It's getting really annoying

I agree with that <_<!

@ZoOoro & PRO: Maybe you dont take this as a fight, but it's a damn spam.

@PRO: Respect the forum and respect the other members, ZoOoro it's a member and moderator, so have some respect.

@ZoOoro: If he starts fighting, dont continue...

@Neon: That took you 10 minutes O_O? It's really nice :rolleyes:

:)

And remember that anyone it's perfect...

I am sorry to go off-topic, but I though a second that forum games should be in OtLand > Community > Chit Chat > Forum Games?

Its a mapping game, but since the game goes through forum it should be recognized as an forum game? Or am I totaly wrong? :p

This thread has like 5 pages, and like 5 posts are ontopic.

Abit surprised ZoOoro is a mod..
you are? tell me why you are suprised...
I am sorry to go off-topic, but I though a second that forum games should be in OtLand > Community > Chit Chat > Forum Games?

Its a mapping game, but since the game goes through forum it should be recognized as an forum game? Or am I totaly wrong? :p
that mapping game, then its placed in the mapping forum ;)
This thread has like 5 pages, and like 5 posts are ontopic.
you shouldn't be surprised when there are a member called PMO..

Pro ,

You don't look 'Pro'. If you 'hate' someones work, tell atleast why you hate it. It's ok to give you opinion but tell also the reason, explain it a bit so the other one can get better or fix the bad parts.

Don't insult someone you will get infracted/banned for it. See this as a warning.

Hey guys... can I be in this topic?

edit:

Z... May I ask you what those mobs would need a lava forge for?

Pro ,

You don't look 'Pro'. If you 'hate' someones work, tell atleast why you hate it. It's ok to give you opinion but tell also the reason, explain it a bit so the other one can get better or fix the bad parts.

Don't insult someone you will get infracted/banned for it. See this as a warning.

did i say i hate it? I said it was basic and had little detail.

lmfao, this post is a shotout to empty for being a badass, i don't even post any screenies of my shit anymore because of how much you nerd ass kids fight with each other..

@ Up, Agreed.

@ Forum-Fight/Whatever you want to fucking call it, Take It Else Where Ffs.

@Topic, Neon,10mins O.O? wow xD

@Pro, You Arent Pro in my Personal Opinion.

what the hell is not to understand? its like that word game where someone says a word and you gotta use a word that starts with the first letter of the previous word...

he made that underground hero hunting area, so he wants someone out there to make a cave or a hero place or a hunting area. anyone who didn't understand this thread should maybe go back to school instead of mapping and playing tibia all the time xD

and to neons 10 min. dragon land... its good but i highly doubt it took u 10 mins,

and whats the point of anyone saying how long it took them? does being faster make you better? i certainly don't think so, theres still plenty of things that could be added into that pic, and i think if you spend 10 minutes of an entire screen of map before moving to something else then thats probably why you don't look at it for a while and figure out what the map needs to get better.

i can map simular things in 10 minutes probably, but theres no point, take your time and enjoy mapping....ive been working on my map for several years, not consistently of course or it would probably be done. but because i don't map all my shit in 10 minutes or at the same point in time, it gives it more variety, and looks better, in my opinion

whew...long message

Last edited:
Because everybody is on-topic i tought i go on topic to :p

So here you enter the hero`s underground i hope you all can go on with THAT instead of the off-topic things ;)
Outlaw%20Establishment.JPG

i didnt had much time so i didnt do much with the surrounding water

~~edit assassins are white :O~~

Hmm, okay.. The demonhunters also lived in that cave..

Mm.. Did I understood it right? xD!

555-demonhunters.png

nice addition sizaro, and yea i think you got it ^.^ .. on my way to bed now, i might make something for this thread tomorrow

And under THAT cave there lived some furious Cyclops! :blink:

167s7b4.png

If i don't get this game right?! :D

and under that cave ..." Haha
No pic sorry lads ^_^

Haha!! So funny. not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back