• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping game! [read]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Empty
Dude don't call every argument fight, he says that my mapping sux but he haven't seen his own work that looks horrible;)

For you Pro mapper ot ;)
21kmnft.jpg

looks ok very basic very simple like somethings nothing to fault lacks some detail though. also took a while for something as simple
it took me 10min from reading your post till i uploaded it, so it didn't take me 10h like it do for you and it still looks horrible but idc about your opinion i do the thing that is nice for me, your opinions maybe makes me care 1 or 2% :')

Here... Made this in 10 min..
Stop fighting, please? :)

jikeqh.png

huahua very nice Neon :D btw its not fight-.- stop calling every damn argument on the forum fight its so ridiculous.

it took me 10min from reading your post till i uploaded it, so it didn't take me 10h like it do for you and it still looks horrible but idc about your opinion i do the thing that is nice for me, your opinions maybe makes me care 1 or 2% :')

Well i post my maps to learn coz u dont care you dont learn thats why its basic

Anyway gratz okay map...

Yours PMO

Here... Made this in 10 min..
Stop fighting, please? :)

jikeqh.png

Nice...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG you never understand that there is a button called EDIT EDIT!
Well i post my maps to learn coz u dont care you dont learn thats why its basic

Anyway gratz okay map...

Yours PMO
haha, learn you do in school when you gets test etc etc, but mapping its nothing you learn it something you do to have fun in your free time.

and ye you need to learn more about mapping... iv owned many servers and i had maps remade that means with my hunting places, cities etc and i had many players... btw 8.22 your still new to tibia world...

OMG you never understand that there is a button called EDIT EDIT!

haha, learn you do in school when you gets test etc etc, but mapping its nothing you learn it something you do to have fun in your free time.

and ye you need to learn more about mapping... iv owned many servers and i had maps remade that means with my hunting places, cities etc and i had many players... btw 8.22 your still new to tibia world...

You act as if you know so much about me.... As I said i was rubbish to start now im good you were rubbish and are now basic (who doenst care) ok... you dont care. You shouldnt be mapper then go back to ur signature tags... only thing you can do good

You act as if you know so much about me.... As I said i was rubbish to start now im good you were rubbish and are now basic (who doenst care) ok... you dont care. You shouldnt be mapper then go back to ur signature tags... only thing you can do good
Well i act very good. You started your mapping rubbish thats true but you are good now thats false because its still rubbish. I don't care thats true but my mapping aren't basic, i just got no time or i don't feel for mapping. you can call my mapping basic but its still hight level then yours, go read some tutorials hahahahahaha so you 'learn'XD!!

nor do i, i never said my mapping is best but its for sure better then yours ;) When you think you are too good then pm to make a battle and the best mappers of otland chose theme and we do and they vote for the best. Gl & HF irl since your life looks to be full of adventures:)

nor do i, i never said my mapping is best but its for sure better then yours ;) When you think you are too good then pm to make a battle and the best mappers of otland chose theme and we do and they vote for the best. Gl & HF irl since your life looks to be full of adventures:)

okay we can do it if you want ;P DOnt care...

http://otland.net/f57/mapping-contest-public-poll-10986/

I won last time :) Used my rls account to enter DiabloNG :)

okay we can do it if you want ;P DOnt care...

http://otland.net/f57/mapping-contest-public-poll-10986/

I won last time :) Used my rls account to enter DiabloNG :)
Hello DiabloNG, now we at least i know who makes me waste my time editing his double post its you, shame on you ;)
and you didn't win, it wasn't you and me it was many in the competition ;) when its only you and me and you win then you'll be better then me and i will say it to all.

Game = Fail, and some people have so slow braincells its sad.
Ye, you are one of them?
LOl hes my rl so i dont care what u call or say about him he doesnt even use the forum anymore ;)

PMO
You are still not allowed to use anyone's account. you may only use your account, if you would have posted something from his account that contains virus then it would be he who gets all the shit on otland and many communities, do you think its funny?

You are still not allowed to use anyone's account. you may only use your account, if you would have posted something from his account that contains virus then it would be he who gets all the shit on otland and many communities, do you think its funny?

yea very funny, cause if i posted somethign to download (never have never would) cause i only make maps.

second of all he doesnt log on and any real virus maker can make 1000 accounts.

so do I care?

200 posts :D

yea very funny, cause if i posted somethign to download (never have never would) cause i only make maps.

second of all he doesnt log on and any real virus maker can make 1000 accounts.

so do I care?

200 posts :D
wtf? anyone who can translate to me? because i didn't understand a shit... nothing racist, but i didn't understand ;/

wtf? anyone who can translate to me? because i didn't understand a shit... nothing racist, but i didn't understand ;/

How could I post something to download (never have never would) cause i only make maps.*

Not hard to understand and I speak perfect english even if i didnt it aint racism lol. I write fast and im tired and cant be bothered writing to you.

How could I post something to download (never have never would) cause i only make maps.*

Not hard to understand and I speak perfect english even if i didnt it aint racism lol. I write fast and im tired and cant be bothered writing to you.
if you got perfect english then we other got an english language that have no name yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back