• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping game! [read]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hiho, I got a mapping game that i would like to share with you!

its starts like that:
I start i post a depot, then next player post something similar to the depot, maybe temple or house i hope you got it^^
You need ti describe what you've done so the next member knows what he shall do :p
1 image per post!

here i start:
t7czdc.jpg

Its a hero hunting place under the big world.

bUmP :< come on stop being lazy xD

Sir, why double post when you are deleting my double posts?
That's not fair!

Double post under 1 day gets merged, but after 24h it counts as a BUMP. and i didn't delete yours i merged it only ;)

I don't get it, so.. now someone like me should also make a cave?

As Seabitz and Master-M said ;) btw we skip offtopic now plx?^_^

hiho, i got a mapping game that i would like to share with you!

its starts like that:
I start i post a depot, then next player post something similar to the depot, maybe temple or house i hope you got it^^
you need ti describe what you've done so the next member knows what he shall do :p
1 image per post!

here i start:
t7czdc.jpg

its a hero hunting place under the big world.

lmao sux bad

hehe it sux bad but wtf is yours then? ;D
It took me 10 min to do and its better then all your '10h' job lmao

Sry Z, I dont understand :(

hehe it sux bad but wtf is yours then? ;D
It took me 10 min to do and its better then all your '10h' job lmao

no offense but i think its shit not much detail just mountain mud and walls and wall with a burning wall on side and other rubbish.

I dont like it at all. Do you even think its great?

no offense but i think its shit not much detail just mountain mud and walls and wall with a burning wall on side and other rubbish.

I dont like it at all. Do you even think its great?
i don't think its great but its much much better then this
919d1218499624-my-map-inspired-neon-temple.jpg

Don't you agree with me?;)

yea i agree it was a test and my first map ever xP

Ive got better and i can still imppove like waterfall: Water aint got enough detail and tree aint got flowers... you havent improved though

Attachments

yea i agree it was a test and my first map ever xP

Ive got better though you havent:
really? want me to make some better then that in 10 min?
you are requesting some simple things and really to be honest your work is very easy to do. tho you'll call it insult but your work might be one of the worst mapping iv ever seen "/

Stop fighting in every single thread. It's getting really annoying.

really? want me to make some better then that in 10 min?
you are requesting some simple things and really to be honest your work is very easy to do. tho you'll call it insult but your work might be one of the worst mapping iv ever seen "/

yea please coz that sucked and is a disgrace for a mod to "show off". Lets see a nice one.

i don't think its great but its much much better then this
919d1218499624-my-map-inspired-neon-temple.jpg

Don't you agree with me?;)

Is this pro mappers image?
If that is your pro mapper i don't like it because you got six different grounds at the same place (sand / dried gress / light dirt /dirt mountain ground /walkable swamp and gray stone tiles) that making the image ugly.

im only saying that for your best.

Is this pro mappers image?
If that is your pro mapper i don't like it because you got six different grounds at the same place (sand / dried gress / light dirt /dirt mountain ground /walkable swamp and gray stone tiles) that making the image ugly.

im only saying that for your best.

cn you read? no offense but as i just said above first map and it was testing. so dont act like a retard please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back