• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Idea's by Macedoon

Didn't say that all are 100% by me so stop making up things. I said the log is like a tutorial and it's from real tibia the rest is from me I posted it on the other forum that's how you know what's so hard to understand I'm Macedoon on the other forum the same guy. Like I also said never saw some one using the boat to cross the water so I assumed no one used it before. And yes they are mine not 100% but they are.

I think most of you are just noobs yelling whatever comes to their minds read before posting you make alot of mistakes, repeating the same shhtt.. I said.

I'm not feeling like discussing this so if a mod could just close this thread so I won't pay attention to this. What's the point? They don't read.

Edit: It's part of a quest the snake's, "serpents", are a symbol of the boss of this quest and that building was a church before the "boss".

I was, I quitted mapping a month ago or less and I kinda miss it so I'm thinking about semi-retiring and not fully so I'm not in Illyrium anymore.

Back