• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Idea's by Macedoon

macedoon

ups & downs
Premium User
Reaction score
Uehhhhhh some "noob" stole some idea's from another forum and is posting em here and giving himself credits... -.- I'll show him what "idea's" are.

Edit: This is more a tutorial on how to cross the water on a log.
Crossing the water on a log!
Crossingthewateronalog-1.png

Unfinished fence.
UnfinishedFence.png

I've posted these 2 the first on another place, so I claim them as my idea's.

Crossing the water on a little boat. Use walkable water underneath the boat else it won't work.
Cliffs2.png

Never saw someone do this. Prove me wrong and I will delete this picture.

Look at the beautifull floor! The cross.
CrossontheFloor.png

What I meant was making a cross with those floor types. Not using different floor to make something special but the "cross".

A chandelier! :eek:
ChandelierStone.png

100% my idea.

An underground pyramid! And it's collapsed?! Oh my!
CollapsedUndergroundPyramid.png

100% my idea.

Hanged man?! A Giant Spider?! AAAAAA!!!!
HangedHumans.png

Also 100% my idea.

Edit: Someone claimed I wasn't the first. If I'm not 100% sure I'll delete them and I did.

Last edited:
Tell me wich isnt mine? They are all mine and I can proof it... except for the some wheat on the car.. the rest is mine and if you dont belive me give me a sec...

*Crossing the water on a log!: Has been posted on ****** by me.Cleverness thread

*Cooking a fish?: Never been posted before.

*An unfinished fence.:Has been posted on ****** by me. Cleverness thread.

*Some wheat on the cars.: I got inspired by others on another forum your right about this one shouldn't have posted this one but no one used wheat yet so it's a little bit of mine and a little bit of the other forum. I guess.

*Crossing the water on a little boat. Use walkable water underneath the boat else it won't work.:
Look at the beautifull floor!:Has been posted on ****** by me. Also here. Check the download section: Maps.

*Look at the beautifull floor!: Only Silent Reaper on the other forum has seen my labyrinth and you can find this floor at the end of the labyrinth in a chamber. Don't believe me? ask him.

*A chandelier!:Has been posted on ****** by me. Cleverness thread.

*An underground pyramid! And it's collapsed?! Oh my!:Has been posted on ****** by me. My underground pyramid.

*Hanged man?! A Giant Spider?! AAAAAA!!!!:Has been posted on ****** by me. My idea no one else's.

Proof:
"http://******.net/showpost.php?p=850610&postcount=42"
:An unfinished fence.
:Crossing the water on a log!

"http://******.net/showpost.php?p=983026&postcount=61"
:A chandelier!
Also a wooden one.

"http://otland.net/f50/pvp-map-cliffs-14336/"
:Crossing the water on a little boat. Use walkable water underneath the boat else it won't work.:
Look at the beautifull floor! (no idea if someone used this before me, so you can be right)

whats left? Ahh the underground pyramid and my hanged men. Well give me a sec i'll give you two links.

"http://******.net/showthread.php?t=115713&highlight=Macedoon"
:An underground pyramid! And it's collapsed?! Oh my!

"http://******.net/showthread.php?t=126572&highlight=Macedoon"
:Hanged man?! A Giant Spider?! AAAAAA!!!!

I think the correct word is: Owned!

Sorry for the double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, so you were the first person EVER making a kig that you walk over? Hahaha, nope, same goes with the boat, and I said that all of them aren't yours, but some might are, owned?

Okey.

Tell me which.

P.S. Be carefull when writing, sometimes it's hard to understand what you mean. For example you said :"and I said that all of them aren't yours" which means that none of them are mine.

I'll delete some of them, ok. But after the edit, if you still claim I wasn't the first then **** you.

Last edited:
There were just 2 and he was kinda right about them. First one was a fish on a campfire ( who can't think something easy as that so I removed it ) and the other one was hay and wheat on those cars ( not the hay bed but just hay ) near a field of wheat. Also very simple so I deleted that one to.

If he thinks I stole something let him prove it and I will delete the picture.

Still I think it's dumb saying it's not your idea, there are quiet(spelling? :p) a few so I asked him to tell me of which he spoke and he didn't , kinda sux.

Now he made a thread to piss me off (didn't work only thing you did is prove me your a child) but w/e. He doesn't have to believe me alsong you do :> Thanks for backing me up man <3 :>

Hmm, I think the ideas are good, but I've seen a couple of them before in other otservers.

For an example, the "Crossing the water on a log", is quite old. I've been using it in my maps too, lol..

Things i have seen before:

Things i had on my server:
Crossing the water on a little boat. Use walkable water underneath the boat else it won't work.

It is quite old I've posted it on an other forum a very long time ago. That one is more like a tutorial on how to cross the water on a log haha :p. As you can see on ot-fans I've posted it on 15th December 2007 at the cleverness thread. But ye I could remove that one if you want :p

Edit:

Ye they are mine I'm Macedoon on another forum and I posted them there hehe :p

About the boat never saw a picture so I assumed no one else figured something like that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is quite old I've posted it on an other forum a very long time ago. That one is more like a tutorial on how to cross the water on a log haha :p. As you can see on ot-fans I've posted it on 15th December 2007 at the cleverness thread. But ye I could remove that one if you want :p

Edit:

Ye they are mine I'm Macedoon on another forum and I posted them there hehe :p

About the boat never saw a picture so I assumed no one else figured something like that out.

3 things you stole without knowing it, or whatever:
The boat, the log, the wheat, don't care about the fish because it was queer, the rest is yours.

Boat isn't stolen, stop accusing and prove me wrong pedo, log is from real tibia and I introduced it as a mapping trick on an other forum, the wheat is removed stop complaining about that and the fish isn't queer but you are.

Your not worth it and 2 bad you can't understand my signature :(

Last edited:
Nice showoff of some known tricks...

Well, I bet you to ask, Chauz, Neon, Sizaro, Xenios, etc... if they knew about some of this tricks, I bet they all know some of those tricks...

Whatever, thank you for showing us these tricks, but dont say that all of them are 100% idea by you.

I hope you understand, if not.

It's your life ;).

Also... that pyramid it's very nice ;D.

ideas are not yours.

seen them before and that log one i have used long before this thread was created

the only one i like it the Cross

Yup seen the log crossing a river ages ago, same with the boat, I've used it myself, also ages ago.

Back