• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Inspiration

ID: 10349

Maybe those? Dno if they exist in 8.60 tho.

(10.1+)
Using candles to form shapes in rooms :)
cB5QWcn.png

Edit: Photoshopped light effects, I don't know if they have them, but I hope they have :p
WBjmMvc.jpg

Last edited:
ID: 10349

Maybe those? Dno if they exist in 8.60 tho.

That's a good idea, but you may have noticed that each statue they use is for a specific skill, and there aren't several statues to use for each skill in 8.6. I may have to use the same one for each, or use a custom client, but that may not be good for players. <_<

Thanks, though.

That's a good idea, but you may have noticed that each statue they use is for a specific skill, and there aren't several statues to use for each skill in 8.6. I may have to use the same one for each, or use a custom client, but that may not be good for players. <_<

Thanks, though.

Sword: 1444 OR 10351 OR 9306
Axe: 8836 OR 10349
Club: 8616 OR 8626 (Hammer is also a club weapon)
Distance: 3739 OR 10353
Magic: 8834 OR 8422

You just have to use a little imagination :)
These are the ones I'd use, you should script them so you can still use them as regular statues imo.

Oh my, the first 2 pictures are so possible with Tibia sprites, the rest, meh.

Back