• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Inspiration

I sure hope Cipsoft one day will come out with a japanese style of city.

Zao sprites are probably the closest we'll see to it... I want Cip to make some Zen sprites...
But yes hopefully they'll bring out fully traditional sprites for a simulated Japanese cultural environment.

Or maybe some talented spriter in the forum will make them one day and we will be happy. :3

ca4ecec8b5.jpg

medivalkingdomfinal16.jpg

Zao sprites are probably the closest we'll see to it... I want Cip to make some Zen sprites...
But yes hopefully they'll bring out fully traditional sprites for a simulated Japanese cultural environment.

Any inspiration picture to make those sprites?; p who knows.. someone might try this out; o

make those sprites?; p who knows.. someone might try this out; o

GIMMMMME INSPIRATION FOR !!!!!

Lava Cave ~
Undead Cave~
ruins~
mysteries~
mystic forrest ~ what evaa!!!

1. Lava Cave (Inspiration)
Imagine a cave, with lava in it. (Done)

2. Undead Cave (Inspiration)
Imagine a cave, with undead monsters and some coffins (Undead stuff), (Done).

3. Ruins (Inspiration)
Google (Ruins) (Done)

4. Mysteries (What?)
Wtf?

5. Mystic Forest (Inspiration)
Imagine a forest with some trees and fantasy creatures and odd mushrooms. (Done)

Your 5 options was pretty boring options, "Ruins" how original. How hard can it be to map a cave with lava in it and some ruins? lol

Instead of inspiring me, this images kinda bring me down and start thinking how would Tibia be if it had sprites with which we could be able to map this stuff. >:

Instead of inspiring me, this images kinda bring me down and start thinking how would Tibia be if it had sprites with which we could be able to map this stuff. >:

These images*. Or those. This is singular. These/those is plural.

120315_lordaeron.jpg

Last edited:
yeah you could like all that you could but you don't :3

I'm looking for something to use for the statues that are in Tibia for offline training, but in 8.60 where the statues do not exist.

Offline_Training_teaser.jpg

Does anyone have any inspiring feedback for me on what to use in place of said statues? :D

Back