• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Requests..

Mr Evil

Reaction score
Hi, since i think im a good mapper but a terrible scripter..
i decided to do a "trade" yeah thats right a trade..
if you make a script for me.. ill make a hunting zone for you, if you dont like it ill do it better till you like it..
heres the list of the scripts i need to do..

-Script that makes a character premium by a scroll.
-Script that gives an animation when u advance level, skill, ml etc.
-Script that shows an animation of how much you heal.. in green text ;)
-Ill post more when someone trades for me.. :p
Or if someone can make it for free.. ill post it in requests too.. ;)
Edit:
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8852/cuevavy9.png
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1694/screen2el3.png

-Mr Evil

Last edited:
Hi, since i think im a good mapper but a terrible scripter..
i decided to do a "trade" yeah thats right a trade..
if you make a script for me.. ill make a hunting zone for you, if you dont like it ill do it better till you like it..
heres the list of the scripts i need to do..

-Script that makes a character premium by a scroll.
-Script that gives an animation when u advance level, skill, ml etc.
-Script that shows an animation of how much you heal.. in green text ;)
-Ill post more when someone trades for me.. :p

For Admins: i think there should be a trade section.. there no trade section in any ot forum this can be the first one.. ;)
like i change my compiled svn for a city..
-Mr Evil

Try to request your requested scripts first (and give him your mapping piece for thanks).
Show some of your mappings. An trade section? I dunno...

To be honest i don't think those two are awesome. The first one needs more details and a more realistic path, while the second one needs MOAR details

Thanks.. i know im not a very good with details but atleast i will give a base to work on.. im sending all maps by pm..

Try to add more dead ends. It's like that in real life, always bump into a dead end. But don't make them long paths so the player has to return the whole road where he killed all monsters. Make something more and add a few more screenshots. And remember to watch our for a few more detailed things that have no meaning at all, just to look nice ;D

Back