• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Showcase~

xsaint

ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ
Reaction score
Haven't mapped since 2010, decided to come back and give it a second whirl. Still getting used to the editor and what not, so we'll learn as we go.

LATEST PICTURE

kzWI4ds.png

iYEHOdY

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed back, smaller update. Still a tad rusty in terms of what goes where and filling spaces, feels so foreign after so many years.

I'm not sure on how to set up localhost servers, back when I did it was all xml based and none of this database, SQL jibberjabber, if anyone could assist me that would be great.

unknown (2).png
unknown (3).png
unknown (1).png

Last edited:
These forums are so dead compared to the old days haha, having to bump my own threads with more images but have to wait 24 hours as the rules state.
I have no idea what I'm doing with this desert town, I've never mapped a desert town before so all feedback/ideas would be amazing thanks.

(I know spelling mistakes on NPC, I made this at 4am and my eyes just didn't seem to work properly)

prIBl64.png

2Kwhsrt.png

hexywPV.png

vbw0W6Y.png

Nice - keep it up.

Hopefully, we can revitalise this board more and get more people back into mapping. I got into it by seeing others map so keep it up so we have more inspiration.

would be nice if mappers could work with cip.... we could make adverts for RME on official tibia forums and attrackt people

Very cool maps, you've inspired me to do some kind of hmm role play mapping? Just for story&showoff.

Looks like a promising mapping showoff thread.
The way you are implementing a roleplay behind some of the presented map pieces, makes it more captivating.

Back